Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm playing catch up...I'm so far behind with my blog posts, but here they are and you'll see more again very soon.
My Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory layout was made with the help of one of Mandymade's Pile It  templates! I could not have fit so many photos in one LO without her template to keep me organized!!


I love Pumpkin Patch by Marshmella Designs. It reminds me of how beautiful the fall is and I look forward to scrapping more LO's using her kit. 


First Movie is one of my favorite recent LO's. I love this LO because it was a big boy milestone. Gabe really enjoyed going to his first movie and I was so happy when Amy of Unforgettable Moments released Space Hero (a Toy Story inspired kit) since Toy Story was the first movie Gabe saw! Amy's a fabulous new designer and I happen to love the way she designs. I can't wait to see more from her.

|
Orange is one of my favorite colors for scrapping. Gabe looks so great in the color orange and I have many pictures of him wearing it...so orange kits always catch my eye. This kit is called Just Like Sean and it was created by Scrapberry Designs. 

Little Lobster is a funny layout to me. It has a great story to tell, but yet I wish I didn't have the story to tell. Gabe is a pinching lobster and now that he's older...his pinches hurt, but none the less he's our little lobster and Mandymade's Water Getaway kit and Getaway series cardstock paper made for a great LO.  
Swimming is another layout I created using Water Getaway. It's a perfect kit for any summer water/beach photos!

Statements by Jodi has released a kit called Lil Crime Fighters. It's a adorable kit for all of your little policeman photos. The template is by Trixie Scraps.

Kathy Winters was ready to help all those moms scrapping their kids Back to School photos with her cute kit called School is Cool. I love that Gabe is getting to do to so many crafts at preschool now so I took some pictures and scrapped them! I'll definintely be making more LO's like this as the years go on.


The Gingerscraps Gingerbread Ladies created a dreamy collab called Shabby Seashore. It's perfect for any and all beach photos! Here are two LO's I have created so far.




Smile was created using Wishing, Waiting by Scrappy Cocoa. She created this kit while she was waiting for the arrival of her baby girl. I just love the colors of her kit since they are perfect for so many different occassions.

Nosy Neighbor is a layout creating us Mischief Monsters by Graham Like the Cracker and Connie Prince.

My kit Little Man was created using a template and a kit by Scrappy Cocoa. The kit is called Little Sir. It's a wonderful kit for any of your "Little Man" photos or even your "Old Man" photos. hehe



This layout shows just how much Gabe has Aunt Wendy wrapped around his finger. He loves playing games with Aunt Wendy. I created this layout using the Gingerscraps Collab kit called Backyard BBQ and the Doodles are by Ginger.




No comments: