Monday, November 29, 2010

November Layouts!

Once again I failed to post regularily, but I was pretty busy scrapping for the month of November. It helps when I can host a couple of speed scraps and attend one or two as well. I love speed scraps at Gingerscraps!


I created this one using Tinkerboy by Teri's Thing o My Jigs and one of the Rockin' the Layout Vol2 templates by Wyld Web Designs.

This one was creating using a Rockin' the Layouts Vol 2 template by Wyld Web Designs and the Port au Prince kit by Songbird Avenue (Charity Collab)

This one was created for a speed scrap. I used Chilled Mini Kit by Jennifer Barrette, Template (modified) Extreme Cluster by PhotoCowgirl, Snowflakes by Statements by Jodi from A Day in the Snow collab, and Stapes by Gunhild 

I used Pumpkin Patch by Marshmella Designs

I used Apple Hill collab by the Gingerscraps Gingerbread Ladies

I used the Goodnight Collab by the Gingerscraps Gingerbread Ladies. This kit is just $1 with a $10 purchase!

No comments: