Sunday, September 13, 2009

Found a fun post on the IKEAGoddess website and thought I'd play too.

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Balsamic Vinaigrette

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Johnny Carinos (even though I don't live near one anymore)

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Cereal

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
sweet peppers

What do you like to put on your toast?
Jam

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
2

What color is your cellphone?
Black

Do you have an iPod?
no and I am probably the only one who doesn't want one.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right, but can do just about anything with my left as well.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My appendix and wisdom teeth

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Gabe

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not that I can remember ;-)

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hmmm, maybe Penelope

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
Most likely

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Fall

Holiday?
4th of July

Day of the week?
Friday

Month?
September

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Always

Mood?
Happy, its Friday ;-)

What are you listening to?
Theme song to Pinky Dinky Doo

Current worry?
Getting our house sold and money.

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning
Kitchen to get Gabe some booice (juice)

What’s the last movie you saw?
Yikes...on TV "Throw Mama from the Train" -- in theatre "The Dark Knight". We don't get to the movies very often

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2

Last time you had a run-in with the cops
Last month. Turned someone in for a hit and run. I just spoke with the officer on the phone.

Last person you talked to?
John (my husband)

Last person you hugged?
Gabe

Do you always answer your phone?
No.

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Someone I don't know.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
green

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic
I don't go to Sonic.

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, 2 - Olympus P&S and Olympus DSLR

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, just for a week.

Favorite Christmas song(s)
White Christmas (and it's likely we will have a white christmas since we are back in CT)

What’s on your wish list for your birthday
I don't have a wish list.

Can you do push ups?
Yes, but not many.

Can you do a split?
no.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Depends on the day. I'm split down the middle.

Do you have any saved texts?
No.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, but it was minor and not my fault.

Do you have an accent?
It depends who you ask. When I lived in KY people would say I did, but now that I am back in CT I blend.

What is the last movie to make you cry?
Can't recall.

Plans tonight?
Nothing too exciting.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
T-shirt for Gabe, pants for Gabe, face wash.

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes, but I don't like them.

Met someone who changed your life?
Everyone I meet has some impact on my life.

How will you bring in the New Year?
Not sure, but probably at home.

What song represents you?
Everything Falls Apart - Dog's Eye View

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, but only if I could make changes.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
One tattoo and just regular pierced ears -- nothing exotic

Does anyone love you?
Of Course

Would you be a pirate?
no

What songs do you sing in the shower?
i don't sing outloud, but lyrics are always running through my mind from various songs.

Ever had someone sing to you?
no

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
yes

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Gabe

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A bit of both.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yes

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
I don't know and I'm not sure I'd want to know.

No comments: